Collage cover

Collage cover

Monday, April 9, 2012

Announcing the Fourth Winner of the "Just So Favorite Photos Contest"...




I love certain images that I shoot, but that might be for different reasons than you do.
I wanted to know what makes YOU love an image.






And the fourth winner is...Shari Matza!!!
Shari picked 2 photos of her twin daughters from a session we did on the beach 
on the North Shore. Below are the Just So Designs-Susan Ogar Photography images 
Shari selected, a quote from Shari about why she chose these image, as well as 
some additional shots from the session. 

Samantha
Morgan

"We had our photo shoot at the beach (one of our favorite places to be). I loved the way Sue caught my daughter Samantha's expression. The way the light hits her face, her red hair and cute freckles. Her hair is partly in front of her eyes as she looks to the left and it is by far, my most favorite photo of her to date.

In addition, Sue also captured a beautiful photo of my other daughter Morgan. It is also at the beach 
(our favorite place), with the water in the background. Morgan's smile is beautiful. I didn't realize how beautiful, until viewing the 16 x 20 print I ordered from this photo shoot. She too is looking to the left and the natural 
sunlight off her face is stunning.

Thank you Sue for capturing the essence of my girls' in a very happy place!"







Congratulation to Shari! One final winner will be announced next week.



No comments: