Collage cover

Collage cover

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Announcing the Second Winner of the "Just So Favorite Photos Contest"...

I love certain images that I shoot, but that might be for different reasons than you do. I wanted to know what makes YOU love an image.




And the second winner is...Erin Dorazio!!!




Erin selected an image from a portrait session I did with her extended family including her 
husband and two children as well has her parents are her brother's family. The session was at  Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg in Webster, MA. Yes...that is a real lake. (Isn't that crazy?) Anyway, I love to photograph large families. It's great to capture the dynamics between cousins and adult siblings, etc. Erin has 2 beautiful kids. Her favorite photo by Just So Designs-Susan Ogar Photography is of her daughter. After I read what she wrote on her contest entry, how could I not choose her?! Below is the photo Erin selected, a quote from Erin, as well as some additional shots from the session. 

"My favorite photo is the one of my daughter. 
The light that hits her is perfect and she looks like an angel sent from heaven!!!"


Here are additional photos from our session as well as an alternate crop of Erin's favorite. 



Twins!







Erin wins an 11x14 Wall print! 
Thank you to everyone who entered. We will announce the additional winners in the weeks to come.

No comments: