Collage cover

Collage cover

Friday, March 16, 2012

What is your favorite photo from your Portrait Session with Just So Designs-Susan Ogar Photography?

Tell Us What You Love and You Could Win an 11x14 Professional Wall Print!



What is your favorite photo from your Portrait Session with Just So Designs-Susan Ogar Photography?

I love certain images that I shoot, but that might be for different reasons than you do. I love the way the light brushes across a little ones face, the expressions of siblings sharing a laugh together, the colors of the scene in my viewfinder, etc. I want to know what makes YOU love an image. 

The contest details...(they are easy)
- Tell us what images (up to 4) that you like best from your portrait session and why. The more detail the better. 
- Email Sue by March 17th, 2012



If you win, your images and story will be featured on the blog!

No comments: