Collage cover

Collage cover

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Honoring Mothers: More Alike Than Different

This month Laura and her girls are in the blog. Four beauties...and another one on the way!

I'm learning so much from each mother that I spotlight through our Honoring Mothers project. I'm even learning from their children. I love the dynamics between siblings. Its sweet to quietly watch as they play and laugh and also take care of each other. And it's even nice to see them argue and struggle too...as that is part of being a sibling. I think we learn about how to interact with our peer and friends through interacting with our siblings. It's like a "safe zone" because all is forgiven moments later.

These beautiful girls laughed, played, smiled, and even argued during our session. And they wiggled their way right into my heart. As Laura said, "they are more alike than different."



No comments: